Links for February 7th through February 17th
- Eliminate engineering bottlenecks in Deep Learning – Floyd Zero Setup Deep Learning – Platform-as-a-Service for training and deploying your DL models in the cloud. Start running your first project in < 30 sec! Floyd takes care of the grunt work so you can focus on the core of your problem
- Propeller – Front-end framework based on Material Design & Bootstrap – Propeller is a front-end responsive framework based on Google’s Material Design Standards & Bootstrap.
- Take Containers From Development To Amazon ECS – In this tutorial, you will work through the full product development lifecycle for a web application.
- JSONlite- A simple, self-contained, serverless, zero-configuration, json document store. – A simple, self-contained, serverless, zero-configuration, json document store.
- Microservices and Docker at Scale #Containers – Microservies and Docker have become the peanut butter and jelly of modern app delivery. They allow organizations to work in a consistent, isolated runtime environment.
- The 2016 Android Developer Toolbox – tools to write maintainable code and improve productivity – A demonstration of all the tools we use in 2016 to write maintainable code and improve our productivity
- As Goldman Embraces Automation, Even the Masters of the Universe Are Threatened #automation – Software that works on Wall Street is changing how business is done and who profits from it.