Links for March 7th through March 15th
- A collection of best front-end frameworks with comparison | By usabli.ca – A collection of best front-end frameworks for faster and easier web development.
- Hortonworks Sandbox – Go from zero to Big Data in 15 minutes – The Hortonworks Sandbox is designed to provide you with a personal Hadoop solution and learning platform in one convenient package. The Sandbox comes with step-by-step hands-on tutorials, demos, videos that allow you to go from Zero to Big Data in 15 Minutes
- First 5 Minutes Troubleshooting A Server | devo.ps – Back when our team was dealing with operations, optimization and scalability at our previous company, we had our fair share of troubleshooting poorly performing applications and infrastructures of various sizes, often large (think CNN or the World Bank). Tight deadlines, “exotic” technical stacks and lack of information usually made for memorable experiences
- Fliptop – Social Intelligence – At the end of the day, the scarcest resource in a startup is time. More code = more engineering time = more cost = higher burn rate. The features of Lift I’ve talked about (and others I haven’t yet, like Comet) help me to do the most amount of work with
- Android Accounted For 79% Of All Mobile Malware In 2012, 96% In Q4 Alone, Says F-Secure | TechCrunch – Android Accounted For 79% Of All Mobile Malware In 2012, 96% In Q4 Alone, Says F-Secure | TechCrunch
- The ‘Big Data’ Revolution: How Number Crunchers Can Predict Our Lives – That kind of decision-making is an example of Big Data: the decade-long explosion of digital information, much of it personal, that has become available to companies and governments. This trend in predictions and decisions is the topic of a new book, Big D
- Introduction to Spring Integration and Spring Batch – Gunnar Hillert and Gary Russell introduce Spring Integration and Spring Batch, how they differ, their commonalities, and how you can use them together.