- Supporting multi-touch events with GWT on mobile Safari | Just enough code to be dangerous – The goal is to be able to handle the touchstart, touchmove, touchend and touchcancel events provided by mobile Safari by writing standard GWT code
- 500 Internal Server Error – 500 Internal Server Error
- Google Voice for iPhone – Official Google Mobile Blog – Today we’re taking the Google Voice experience on the iPhone to a whole new level with the launch of the official Google Voice for iPhone app.
- ThinkUp: Social Media Insights Engine – ThinkUp captures your posts, replies, retweets, friends, followers, and links on social networks like Twitter and Facebook. We'll be adding more networks in the future. ThinkUp stores your social data in a database you control, and makes it easy to search, sort, filter, export, and visualize in useful ways.
- InfoQ: Burton Says SOA Is Rising From Ashes – Nearly two years after proclaiming that SOA was dead, the Burton group has changed their mind and now writes that SOA is set for a comeback.
- Google Refine, a power tool for working with messy data (formerly Freebase Gridworks) – Google Refine is a power tool for working with messy data, cleaning it up, transforming it from one format into another, extending it with web services, and linking it to databases like Freebase.
- Apache declares war on Oracle over Java – Charging that Oracle has willfully disregarded the licensing terms for its own Java technology, the Apache Software Foundation has called upon  other members of the JCP (Java Community Process) to vote against the next proposed version of the language, should Oracle continue to impose restrictions on open-source Java use
- Google improves App Engine SDK | Developer World – InfoWorld – Google on Thursday began offering an offering an upgrade to its Google App Engine SDK with features for improved performance, monitoring, and maintenance.
Daily del.icio.us for November 9th through November 22nd
by Vinny Carpenter on November 22, 2010