- Stax Networks Launches: Google App Engine For Java – Stax is built on top of Amazon EC2 and allows developers to create, text and deploy Java applications without having to build out their own physical infrastructure.
- Database Normalisation :: BlackWasp Software Development – The sixteenth part of the SQL Server Programming Fundamentals tutorial discusses the concept of database normalisation. Normalisation is a database design technique that minimises duplication of information, reducing the risk of introducing data errors.
- 10 Steps to Learn a New Coding Language Fast – NETTUTS – Learning a new language can seem like a daunting task. However, as it is with all types of learning, there are certain techniques and practices that will help you learn the language faster and more efficiently. Here are 10 of the best practices that aspiring programmers can use to quickly start programming in a new language
- Kill Your Database – Rather, save your database with Terracotta. Relational database are valuable for many things, but serving as the cost-effective scalability backbone of high-load web applications isn't one of them. Is your database suffering under the weight of your application?
- YouTube – Top Gear Tesla review – Top Gear reviews Tesla, smokes Lotus Elise
Daily del.icio.us for December 17th
Previous post: Merry Marquette Christmas