- louisgray.com: Should Fractured Feed Reader Comments Raise Blog Owners’ Ire?: Silicon Valley Blog – As a blogger, I am a content creator. I don't want my content stolen, or reposted without attribution or under somebody else's name. But I am also a huge advocate of RSS and continuing to adapt where the conversation is being held
- Reports of Windows’ demise are greatly exaggerated | All about Microsoft | ZDNet.com – It’s not news that Windows is huge and unwieldy. Many (probably most) of Microsoft’s own Windows developers would agree with that premise. But to suggest that Microsoft is burying its head in the sand and hoping its problems just go away is ridiculous
- Comparing Amazon’s and Google’s Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) Offerings | Enterprise Web 2.0 | ZDNet.com – Instead of just offering applications over the Web in the form of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Amazon and Google are offering an entire Platform-as-a-Service because they provide the foundation upon which to build highly scalable and robust Web apps
- Hartija – Css Print Framework – To solve this problem I decided to make universal Cascading Style Sheets for web printing by uniting all best CSS printing practises into one.
- Cisco switch consolidates functions in the data center – Cisco Systems Inc. today announced the Nexus 5000 series of server access switches, which are designed to consolidate storage, networking and virtualization functions in data centers. The switch unifies Fibre Channel over Ethernet with data center Etherne
- Alfresco’s sales up 320 percent, hits 30,000 active deployments | The Open Road – The Business and Politics of Open Source by Matt Asay – CNET Blogs – Yes, you can make lots of money with open-source software. Alfresco, a leading enterprise content management and collaboration vendor, just announced its 2007 financial results. The numbers speak for themselves:
- Google App Engine – Google Code – Run your web applications on Google's infrastructure. Google App Engine enables you to build web applications on the same scalable systems that power Google applications.
- The Enterprise Web 2.0 Blog: When Mashing Your Enterprise, It Pays To Have a Lot of Friends – There’s one thing we’ve always been certain about: no single vendor can address the entire enterprise mashup problem alone. It is critical to catalyze mashups in the enterprise with an ecosystem that surrounds those mashups, making them easier and mor
- GWT-Ext 2.0.3 released with charting, maps, portal and other goodies – GWT-Ext 2.0.3 has been released. This version is compatible with Ext 2.0.2 and GWT 1.5. The new features in this release are charts and maps plus all of the goodies already built in.
Daily del.icio.us for April 6th through April 12th
Previous post: Daily del.icio.us for April 4th through April 6th