Daily del.icio.us for May 25th through May 28th
- Nick Bradbury: Hospitals Are No Place for Sick People – My father is a wealthy, well-connected, fully-insured, brilliant man, and this all took place at what is supposed to be one of the best hospitals in the country. If the healthcare system failed him, it will fail the rest of us, too.
- The Pragmatic Bookshelf | Erlang By Example – Learn how to write Erlang programs by sitting next to an experienced Erlang programmer as he builds an application from the ground up. In these screencasts, Kevin Smith incrementally builds a distributed chat system using Erlang
- YUI 2.5.2 Released: Bug Fixes and Support for Upcoming Firefox and Opera Releases » Yahoo! User Interface Blog – The YUI development team released version 2.5.2 today; you can download the new release from SourceForge or configure your implementation using the YUI Configurator. This is a focused release that addresses several key bugs while providing support for Fir
- Ten Books on Investing Recommended by Warren Buffett | Business Pundit – Over the years, Warren Buffett has recommended many books in a variety of venues about a variety of subjects. Continuing our ongoing series of books recommended by Buffett, here we highlight ten books that Buffett has recommended on investing.
- .htaccess Tutorials, htaccess Examples, Sample .htaccess Files – This is the index of my favorite apache HTTP (htaccess, mod_rewrite, httpd.conf) examples, solutions, ideas, htaccess tips, apache tricks and .htaccess sample files
- Google to preach Web 2.0 gospel to developers | Tech news blog – CNET News.com – Lighting a fire under Web 2.0 – App Engine and Gears together are centerpieces of Google's attempt to bring the Web alive, and we can expect some action there at the conference, too.
- Ext JS Ext.ux.Wiz (Wizardcomponent) – Ext.ux.Wiz is a user extension that helps you setting up wizards for your Ext JS project easily.
Guide your users through a set of cards, collecting needed informations, an only let them pass through if each and every submitted value validates against the
- Jeffrey Zeldman Presents : CSS Menu Writer debuts – Launched today, WebAssist Professional’s CSS Menu Writer™ for Dreamweaver takes the pain out of creating standards-compliant horizontal or vertical navigation menus with nested fly-outs.